Winter Cycling Federation’s vision is “winter cycling for everyone”.
Winter Cycling Federation’s mission is to create opportunities for inspiration, research and collaboration.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
1. Hosting fun, meaningful and inspiring international events aimed at all ages.
2. Normalizing winter cycling.
3. Sharing the best design and techniques that currently exist while fostering constant innovation.
4. Measuring winter cycling rates and trends around the world.
5. Fostering a community of practitioners and interested experts.
6. Keeping everyone informed and excited while involving the public meaningfully.
7. Supporting our partners in business, art, health, and all other sectors.Winter Cycling Federation Board members 2015
President Timo Perälä, Oulu, Finland
Vice-president Pekka Tahkola, Oulu, Finland
Secretary, Anders Swanson, Winnipeg, Canada
Board member, Angela van der Kloof, Tilburg, Netherlands
Board member, Cara Fisher, Vancouver, Canada
We would love to hear from you.
General inquiries: office[a]wintercycling.org
Winter Cycling Federation
c/o Navico Ltd. Isokatu 56